3 Doors Down


i bought 3 Doors down cd yesterday coz i saw their new Video " let me go" on MTV which is very cool.
i love them very much and their songs never failed me. here's my fave from 3DD latest album -seventeen days

"Be Somebody"
The shades gone up
Mothers staring down
She don't know where he's been
Or how long he's been out
She said 'Boy i'm tired of waiting up
while your out with your friends'
He said 'Mom im tired and
im living my life the best way that I can

'Cause i'm trying to be somebody
I'm not trying to be somebody else
This life is mine
i'm livingDon't you know me?
I wont ever let you down

The day has come
The sun is moving on
She don't know where he'll go
Or when he's coming home
She said 'Son take care,
don't let your dreams get too far out of sight'
He said 'I love you now, don't worry about me
you know i'll be fine'

Cause i'm trying to be somebody
I'm not trying to be somebody else
This life is mine i'm living
Don't you know me?
I wont ever let you down

Comments

Popular Posts